Friday, March 1, 2013

Family Matters: Whether ya like it or not!

This post will be part of a three part weekend special I will be doing celebrating my finally writing again.
It will consist of Family opinion, my essay On the Human Mind and a special Q&A post.

I thought long and hard after college today about what my opinions are with proper families and crap. Thus, I came to the conclusion that I should probably say a little something about what my opinions are about family structures. So, in my opinion, a good family of human beings should consist of a mother, a father, and at the very least, one child. The said parents should both have good, paying jobs and both out of college and all that jazz. basically, responsible, working, mannerly adults. A family should consist of two parents to provide the roles of father and mother for the children they will have. I know there is a stupidly high divorce rate in this country because of many things, finances being one, probably. But honestly, if you can afford the get married and get divorced, why couldn't you afford to work with a spouse and have a family? Both parents should be fully invested in each other, so as to not divorce each other and break up a home and the children's childhoods, leading the broken down children to do bad things and any parent knows they don't want their kids doing bad, because then that makes the parent look bad too. I know, we're getting to the prospect of one parent families being a social norm and I was raised by my mother being my only parent and I really shouldn't wanna enforce a two-parent family if I was raised by my mother being my only parent and my grandmother being there as well. Still, I just feel like if people want babies, they have to wait until they get a college degree and a steady, good job and a partner that will stay with them in their home to also provide for the child. No running out of that deal, guys.....and gals....Point being, Family: mother, Father, Son, maybe Daughter, nay son and Daughter or Daughter and Daughter or heaven forbid a dozen whining children.

Seeya Saturday,

Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment